1. IT & VR TECHNICIAN
• Setting up workstations with VR, computers and necessary peripheral devices
• Checking computer and VR hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer/VR equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify VR, computer or network equipment shortages
• Experienced as IT Technician or relevant position
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Basic computer knowledge and software installation
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Preferably has computer hardware knowledge
• Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
• Training will be provided
2. 3D DESIGNER
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the creation of various 3D modeling projects
• Prepare 3d scenes for renderings and animation.
• Assist with the creation of presentation graphics in Adobe for PowerPoint slides presentations.
• Create 2d graphics and diagrams for presentations.
• Create and edit videos.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3D graphic designer with a background in architecture, digital arts, construction or relevant experience.
• Basic knowledge of 3d animation production and post-production, frames sequencing, render elements, composing or interest to learn.
• Knowledge of rendering optimization and lighting settings.
• Interest and basic knowledge and experience with Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
• Familiar with UNITY/UNREAL engine
• Experienced in visualisation
• Ability to create and edit videos.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
3. MARKETING MANAGER
• To provide brand awareness to the public via marketing strategies from the company
• Perform recruiting for new staff & training to create a balanced workforce and align with marketing targets and goals
• Perform sales task & bring revenue for company
• Develop business plans and strategies that are not limited to target acquisition, retention, channel promotions, affiliates and agents.
• Drive and monitor business startegies, allocate and control expenditures
• Interpret and present report findings in order to penetrate into growing markets and expand mature markets for the upcoming year
• Determine organization structure and manpower requirements for each position in order to ocver key marketing functions and operations
• Request, negotiate and create agreement with internal and external parties in order to engage new channels and partners, resolve incidents, develop smooth work processes and achieve marketing plans
• Facilitate and analyse business requirements , plan and organize projects such as Seminars / Training / Events
-Bach Degree in Marketing and Communication
-Understanding in marketing and advertising code of conduct
-intermediate Microsoft office skills
-excellent English speaking and writing skills
-excellent problem solving skills
-excellent interpersonal skills
4. SALES MANAGER
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close deals
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
5. EVENT MANAGER
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
• Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
• Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.)
• Coordinate all operations
• Lead promotional activities for the event
• Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
• Approve all aspects before the day of the event
• Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
• Proven experience as event manager
• Skilled in project management
• Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
• Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
• Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
• Excellent organizational skills
• A knack for problem-solving
• Customer-service orientation
• A team player with leadership skills
• degree in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
6. MARKETING EXECUTIVE
• Plan and execute events and functions to meet different objectives and purposes. This include liaising with vendors , venue owners and related parties for set up to ensure that all events are organised successfully
• manage team members on duty during events day
• work with management and marketing team for suitable floor plan and layouts
• secure sponsors for various events . this includes researching, approaching and meeting suitable sponsors for different events
• work with marketing team to ensure all events are being promoted well and achieve the targeted numbers of visitors and sponsors
• handle inquiries from the public and provide proper information regarding the events and products
• administrative duties assigned by the management team from time to time
• A degree student in Marketing/Business/Communication or any discipline
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player who is able to multitask and work independently
• Experience in public relations/advertising/promotions are added advantage
• Own a transport and willing to travel to organise the events
• Enjoys meeting and talking to people and committed and dedicated.
7. SALES EXECUTIVE
• Graduate in business or management
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
• Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
• Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
• Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
• Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform sales task & bring revenue for company
• Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
• Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
• Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices and customer specifications to their managers.
• Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
• Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
• Record sales and inquiry and report the same to the sales department.
• Provide accurate feedback on future trends to their respective employers.
8. FRANCHISE CONSULTANT
Primary Responsibilities :
• Responsible for developing beneficial business relationships, getting buy-in with all franchises in zone, and creating an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration for achieving clear targets, goals, and business plans.
• Conduct annual business reviews with assigned franchisees to establish goals around growth, profitability, and succession plans. When appropriate, assist franchises in implementing exit strategies.
• Analyze operational franchisee performance to identify areas of opportunity for increasing sales and profitability. Make recommendations for business and operational improvement and assist franchisees and their management teams in implementing new processes to achieve goals.
• Plan and conduct or assist with periodic regional meetings as required.
• Identify new store growth opportunities in assigned markets with existing franchisees, potential independent conversion candidates, and awareness of potential real estate opportunities.
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the advertising, marketing, and franchisee markets.
• Other duties as assigned
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management or related discipline.
• Proven experience in retail business planning, franchise growth, and succession planning with a solid understanding of operational execution in retail.
• Outstanding track record of creating beneficial business partnerships, and collaborating with others in a team effort to achieve set goals.
• Excellent ability to think strategically, analyze individual businesses for performance, identify issues, evaluate options, prioritize efforts, and develop/implement appropriate actions for growth.
• Clear understanding of financial drivers of franchise business operations, market conditions, competitive landscape, and trends.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with various audiences to influence behavior, resolve issues, and gain commitment. Have a high comfort level interacting with franchisees and corporate management.
• Solid ability to keep balance and objectivity while building rapport.
• Proven ability to plan, manage time, set targets, work independently, meet deadlines, and deliver results consistently.